Banana Boat Banana Boat

Well put together.

I enjoyed this, and have been well informed at the same time.

What I find familiar about this is the style. Reminds me of Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head by Gorillaz. Not calling you on it or anything, just observing.

Still good nonetheless.

Virgilcomic responds:

interesting. never seen that tho. thnx =)

X-Men: House of M part 2 X-Men: House of M part 2

Live on, Matt Gardner.

I'm not going to say anything fanboyish, or anything like that.

Your knowledge of the Marvel universe is great, and I respect that. Your a great artist, and it shows really well. Even though the inclusion of other great comics would be enjoyable (for example, Hulk, Punisher, Dr. Weird, etc.), I will not tell you should do this or that.

You are one of my favorite artists, and this submission is a great addition to your library of works. I sure do wish I could join in the flash bandwagon, but all I can do is write and do voices.

Metal gear solid:STS2 p2 Metal gear solid:STS2 p2

Sexy girl voice.

Who's beautiful man voice is that in the beginning? Oh me, oh my. Why didn't you tell me you were going to submit it? I certainly would like to be more in contact with you.

Heh heh.

You're very good at what you do. Don't let anyone tell you any different. Okay?

Make more, and you could give me a holler if you need any help. Even if it's just to ask a question, you can allways talk to me.

Oh, and everyone else, I'm Chaos. You know, the announcer and the coconut man. Ha ha! I suck at voice acting! Next time, I'll use cough syrup.

CiyFox responds:

Thank dude. I don't care what any one says i liked your voice acting.

Sorry i forgot about telling every one. It's just my laptopn had just arrived to me after being repaired and i was dieing to put it out.

Any way, if i ever need any help i'll be sure to drop you a line. Thanks Chaos.

See ya later. ^_-

Metal Gear Solid STS's 2 Metal Gear Solid STS's 2

Wheee.....

I may be biased, but that announcer sounds HOT. Heh, forget I said that.
I love this submission. It sounds a bit stale, but it's still quite good, nonetheless. Good job, Ciyfox. Looking forward to more in the future.

CiyFox responds:

hee, hee thanks.

Metal Gear Solid: STS's Metal Gear Solid: STS's

Champagne

Very good there. I might help you with voices (if I knew how).

Tin:The Incompetent Ninja Tin:The Incompetent Ninja

Hai, hai.

I've been watching your work for years, and I must say, you get better every time.

This is very good. I love it to death. Death I say!

Now, if only you would make TIN comics more often.........

SnafuDave responds:

I know it I do need to make a lot more Tin comics. I'm thinking as soon as school is out though I can commit to a steady Tin update schedule.

Almost Serious Homocide Almost Serious Homocide

Erm......

You people aren't open-minded. I'm a big follower of the series, and I find this to be a humorous twist.

It's not like it really happened. I don't understand why you people are so pissed off.