Banana Boat Banana Boat

Well put together.

I enjoyed this, and have been well informed at the same time.

What I find familiar about this is the style. Reminds me of Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head by Gorillaz. Not calling you on it or anything, just observing.

Still good nonetheless.

Virgilcomic responds:

interesting. never seen that tho. thnx =)

X-Men: House of M part 2 X-Men: House of M part 2

Live on, Matt Gardner.

I'm not going to say anything fanboyish, or anything like that.

Your knowledge of the Marvel universe is great, and I respect that. Your a great artist, and it shows really well. Even though the inclusion of other great comics would be enjoyable (for example, Hulk, Punisher, Dr. Weird, etc.), I will not tell you should do this or that.

You are one of my favorite artists, and this submission is a great addition to your library of works. I sure do wish I could join in the flash bandwagon, but all I can do is write and do voices.

Metal gear solid:STS2 p2 Metal gear solid:STS2 p2

Sexy girl voice.

Who's beautiful man voice is that in the beginning? Oh me, oh my. Why didn't you tell me you were going to submit it? I certainly would like to be more in contact with you.

Heh heh.

You're very good at what you do. Don't let anyone tell you any different. Okay?

Make more, and you could give me a holler if you need any help. Even if it's just to ask a question, you can allways talk to me.

Oh, and everyone else, I'm Chaos. You know, the announcer and the coconut man. Ha ha! I suck at voice acting! Next time, I'll use cough syrup.

CiyFox responds:

Thank dude. I don't care what any one says i liked your voice acting.

Sorry i forgot about telling every one. It's just my laptopn had just arrived to me after being repaired and i was dieing to put it out.

Any way, if i ever need any help i'll be sure to drop you a line. Thanks Chaos.

See ya later. ^_-

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Highly addictive.

I'm a fan of physics, destruction, and the Medieval Times. I can't seem to stop playing.

Would be nice to be able to change the quality to low when I come across those user made castles. They slow down like crazy.